Thursday, December 9, 2010

 

2nd day

if i were able to kill sum1
the 1st i will kill sure is u
the B
u better dun ask so many things bout funeral,if not,i make the real funeral for u!fuck!wat is ur purpose?wan na to step in n try n work as undertaker as me,no way!u r not qualify!
ok
tis is the 2nd day
2nd day since i wrote my blog again since yesterday
ok
as usual
morning we kept in 1 corpse again
n then,while i take the death cert n burial permit to Mouth Erskein
i met my dads most young friends
he is quite funny
i think i need to learn more from him,haha
he is the smart person,even greater than my dad
(my opinion)
he teach me many way of the business
n he mention
7 of the workers in Northern
2 of the workers usefull
haha
i think start from now
i will sit down n listen carefully wat those 2 workers mention bout
n from my mum too
however
going to MK 9 for the lao zhua d
stop here

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]